Friends of Ringo Ishikawa - Limited Run - Switch - Sealed
New for Switch - The Friends of Ringo Ishikawa on physical cartridge for the Nintendo Switch. Region free. Limited to 3,800 copies available worldwide.
The friends of Ringo Ishikawa is a unique and immersive existential open world beat ‘em up - experience the story, meet new characters and explore the town.
Ringo Ishikawa is a gang leader but also a senior in High School, with day-to-day challenges and routines to follow. You have freedom in how you pass each day, and as time progresses a natural story plays out that is inspired by yakuza-delinquent aesthetics. This is a story about gangs, friendships and, most of all, about growing up.
You can pick fights with other gangs and master the game’s mechanics, utilising punches, kicks and grapples while levelling up Ringo and his gang members. You can go shopping, hang out at a burger restaurant or café, head to the bar, or even get a job to earn money for food, activities, a TV and other goodies that unlock minigames. On top of that you have classes and homework to consider, as you can strive for top grades or play truant. Above all of this, the story of Ringo Ishikawa plays out for you to experience.
With stylish retro-inspired visuals and a varied soundtrack to perfectly fit the mood, The friends of Ringo Ishikawa gives an awesome blend of narrative, action, varied challenges and a Japanese vibe.
● A unique game that blends a varied setting with a detailed story, beat ‘em up mechanics and much more.
● Get to know the game’s cast and form friendships, relationships and even make some enemies.
● Distinct pixel-based visuals that look great in TV Mode or in Handheld Mode.
● A memorable soundtrack to add further life to the town and surrounding areas.
● Make money, stay fed, study for school, go to a bar, café or restaurant or play various minigames; there’s a lot to discover!